Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Girlfriend's Boyfriend.

This is the lyrics from Hello Sunshine's Happy Endings and is also the opening song from the 2010 movie, My Girlfriend's Boyfriend:

♥ If, if you fall
You'll be fine
I will put you back together
If, if you thought
You're alone
Well then you couldn't be more wrong
If, if you look
To your side
I'll be there we'll be just fine
If, if you thought
You were wrong
Well then we'll carry you along...♥

Every line was dedicated to you, my reader/s. Haha. I keep pressing on ALT + FN + 3= ♥

PS. I guess having 2 boyfriends at the same time will make you insane. Better yet, get one that you'll choose to marry and spent the rest of you life for a happy ending. [If there is such thing as happy ending.]
Idk how you define happy ending, if it's somewhere just hanging and live together or bind yourselves by the power vested on the priest in a wedding and a happily married life. :)

No comments: