Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Romeo and Juliet Themed Wedding.







"Luca Ceccarelli married Irene Lanforti under the balcony where Romeo romanced Juliet. The wedding was inspired when Verona organized a campaign to promote the city as a romantic city. The Mayor of Verona, Flavio Tosi, conducted the wedding for Lanforti and Ceccarelli.

William Shakespeare set his scene to be at the House of Juliet, whose real name was Casa di Giulietta. Tourists to Italy visit the House of Juliet and it draws about 1.2 million visitors per year."

Article Source


If I'll get married, get a life living in happily ever after, and be happily married with the husband I've been dreaming of and is next to my closest ideal man, I'd love to have a Romeo and Juliet themed wedding in Verona. Kidding aside, while preparing for my debut, I've been thinking of new ideas to make my debut become more Vintage Ala Titanic themed. Suddenly, at the back of my mind, I thought of having a Romeo and Juliet themed wedding just like that but not in Verona. Some place else where I can have something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue. ;)) HAHA




.

2 comments:

Ria said...

Wow. That's so cool. Have you seen Letters to Juliet?

Elka said...

Hi Ramona! Yes I did though DVD copy lang. It makes you want to fall in love in Verona. Haha :)