Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy Monthsary!





My baby and I turned 1 month last July 16, 2010.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kidding! :)) I'm already a 1 month old college student at the
Pontifical, Royal, and Catholic University of Santo Tomas taking up BS Pharmacy.
Highlights of spending 1 month in school:
-We got our yellow passports for the Quadricentennial year of UST where stamps will be accumulated for every event/something that you attended.
-I was the highest scorer in the English quiz who got 78 out of 100. Wow. That's the highest, eh? yeah. I was supposed to get 88 but our professor deducted 10 points for a reason I can't seem to comprehend. :| At least, I'm still the highest among the other 51 students in my class.
-Thomasian Freshmen Welcome Walk. The historical pass
ing by at the original UST door.
-2 orientations: one about UST and the other about the Pharmacy and its other fields such as Clinical, Hospital, Community, Industrial, and etc. Or whether if UST and Pharmacy were the right choices I made.
-Getting UNO in Arnis for the first practical exam.
-Chasing after graduating literary major students for an interview due in 4 days!

So far, studying and staying in UST for one month was a blend of hectic, stressful, and fun moments with 1B Ph, my block section.
But I seriously miss HS. :| Most especially, Miriam College High School. I miss the uniform, the MC socks, the teachers, the lush of the very green environment, the nearness of the school to our home, the spoon-feeding technique in learning, the siomai with quail eggs, the transferring of rooms from the classroom to the covered court or to the speech and drama room, the new building which we weren't able to occupy, my classmates, my closest friends, the library, the cafeteria, the parking lot, the bookstore which does not even sell books rather school supplies. =)), the First Friday Masses. Oh how I love Miriam College High School. Seriously!

No comments: