Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Deleted.


You shouldn't wonder why I skipped some days in writing for this blog. Aside from the fact that my sched's hectic and monthly exams are coming next week, I created a secret blog where I concealed my identity. But just a few minutes ago, I deleted it. HAHA!

The reason for deactivating it? It was irrational and nonsense to keep the blog up. I find it pointless to write entries without someone knowing who the hell am I. The only fact readers may know about me is that I Am Love's Suicide with the email iamlovesuicide@yahoo.com and with the blogspot http://iamlovesuicide.blogspot.com/ and this theme:
Plus, it sounds "bitter" and unusual for a woman to share how hopeless romantic she is and that she may be experiencing unrequited love. [Kidding for that unrequited thing!]

No comments: