Saturday, May 01, 2010

Minor Injury.

I've always experienced minor injuries ever since I was younger. It was the most prone part of my body for injuries. My mom would usually tell me to put on an elastic bandage but this time, it's more expensive and more classy! An ankle sleeve, well still is classy even it's not Nike. HAHA!It maybe a bit embarrassing to go mall-ing for 8 hours with this thing on, people can't stop but glance after they've seen my face. Some looks were due to curiosity, some were just random, and some were just weird. They look at you on your face, down to your body, then to my foot. Puto. Idk if it's a good thing. But yeah, I'm injured 'cause of cycling and too much pressure on my heels which included my ankles during squats in weight training.

PS. Pictures from my BlackBerry! Wooo! Sorry, I'm not a model for shoes/sandals. HAHA.
Sandals/slipper from Gisele Bundchen Ipanema.

I can be your "if all else fails." :)

No comments: