Sunday, May 02, 2010

Corpulent.

Oh God. :( It was just a while ago that I realized I'm getting rounder and rounder everyday of summer. :( It should be the opposite thing. Must have been because of the over-fully-loaded refrigerator of sweets, fatty foods, and calories of softdrinks. :((

So earlier, I started writing down and planning in my food/exercise diary. And by June 14 which is a Monday, I should have lost AT LEAST 3 REAL POUNDS. I need to tone my arms and decrease at least 1 cm for my waist by that time. This is actually a very realistic plan. I believe. :)

I plan to run on the 2nd PTAA Fun Run entitled Run, Run for Children's Fun on the 3rd week of June 20 which was the very first 5K run I had last year. By this time, I'll be running another 5K but to run faster and finish the race at 40 mins since I got to finish my first race at around 43 mins.

Hey, what's your diet? WE should not be getting rounder or corpulent, which is a better term than the 3-letter word which makes me feel depressed. :(

No comments: