Sunday, October 10, 2010

New Goodies!


Finally! There's just this feeling that I get from being ecstatic when I am finally able to purchase anything especially when I've been eye-ing for that item for months! Looking for a pair of new heels for my pre-debut photoshoot has been very discombobulating. At first, I wanted a pair online from Sinta shoes. But then, I realized that not being able to try on the shoes first might make it more costly since I would have to pay for the shipping fee.

Luckily, last September, I was able to find a classic and exquisite pair of shoes at CMG. And just last week, they were on sale! And this pair was included in their almost 50%off rack! HAHA ;))

These shoes fit perfectly on me on a size 7.

Though, I was usually a size 8 or 9 before, this year I'm buying shoes on size 7. :)


The "crystals" make it look more charming and dazzling!




So excited to wear this for the first time on my pre-debut photoshoot! :>

Oh and did I mention that I got this for 1,4995php. Regular price was 2500php! HAHA. Savings! :)

Next stop, Fully Booked! This classic ceramic seal priced at 450php by using candle wax, still is the best way to give a gift to someone on his/her birthday. Instructions and photos are as follows:



All photos are owned by me! :)



No comments: