Monday, September 06, 2010

Pajamas and Terrible Hair at 4am.


Last Sunday, September 5, 2010 at around 4 in the morning, I woke up suddenly due to an unexplainable dream. I sort of forgot it already but I know who is the person involved and he is actually my reviewmate back in 4th year high school. Though, I cannot distinguish whether it it was a bad dream, a nightmare, or something that discombobulates me. =)) HAHA. It is also not due to boredom, though. =)


This envisages an image of really appreciating the every person I miss, love, and care for. But there is always this one creature, for the reason why I made it special. [Though, another reason for making this is that I wanted a new profile picture that delights the heart of everyone on Facebook. *giggles* ;))}
I used MS Paint to patch it all up since Adobe Photoshop has still not been installed on my laptop. Maybe, I tend to forget installing it due to memory failure. Kidd. I wanted an original one for my laptop so it won't get viruses like my authentic MS Office 2007. :P
This is also a photo inspired by other pictures on other blogs and videos.
Please don't steal this photo, I really worked hard for it. =) Thank you!


2 comments:

Ria said...

Wow, Elka. You're so sipag. :D

Elka said...

Haha, thank you Ramona. I got bored when I woke up very early that time. =)