Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Despicable Me! Part 2

Finally, it has been fulfilled!
Septemer 6, 2010
SM North Edsa, Cinema 7 3D.
On a sunny and scorching hot Monday, 7 of my college friends came with me to view this epic movie where Agnes is so cute that I want to adopt her and be my baby sister! =)) HAHA
Here are some photos of how crazy we were that we were even kinda shy to take pictures since we would look "low-class" if we take pictures in malls. [Though, I don't mean to offend anyone. It just seems irrational for me to take pictures in malls if you always or usually go there.] Good thing, we're not wearing our UST uniforms, such a shame to see those teena
gers all giddy for a show. Haha, though we can't hide it. We're also young at heart.







PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY Ven Guloy.

After all, the word despicable is some who is mean and is meant to be despised.
It is also the state of being dishonored.
Someone who is is a villain, worthless, and scornful.
[That took me a lot of dictionary meanings to understand. Haha]

Oh and the signature is finally back! After obtaining it from my Multiply account, I decided to save it permanently on my laptop. =)
Classics are exquisite!- just like my digital signature care of Yna Mendez.




No comments: