Friday, September 03, 2010

Despicable Me!

I've been really wanting to catch this movie on the theaters. Too bad, having no classes today means an extension of the prelims this Saturday and on Monday (next week). The sad thing about Saturday is that my exams are from 1-4pm so I think I might not be able to watch it after class since it's going to be late already and we might be attending the Saturday anticipated mass. :/
I've also been waiting for this movie since summer, April 2010. I keep on seeing the trailers whenever I watch movies, maybe some 4 or 5 times already? HAHA =))

Anyway, here's my favorite:


Isn't Agnes so adorable? Well, yes she is for me! :)

I woke up early again because I had to answer the online assignment but UST's eleap website is not functioning. Oh no. The online HW is due tomorrow! :|

No comments: