Wednesday, December 01, 2010

My Amnesia Girl ♥



Masaya rin pala maging B.I. (Bad Influence) kahit paminsan, just to watch My Amnesia Girl. =))

This movie entails a new love team starring Toni Gonzaga and John Lloyd Cruz. The team-up of the hottest stars in one romantic comedy movie. They may say that this film is actually a Filipino-ized from the movie 50 First Dates, it still has its own twists and Filipino-touch. I think the only common thing is that there was this existing illness called amnesia. But if you watch the entire film, you'd say that it's actually better than 50 First Dates. Batuhin ka ba naman ng napakaraming cheesy lines? Hindi ka kaya magadahan at matawa? KJ na lang ang tawag sa'yo kung ganon ka. =))

There were a lot of memorable scenes, in some, you'd feel like you were the character, especially when they celebrated Irene's 18th bday and her roses danced with her. John Lloyd, or Apollo in the movie, says, "ipikit mo mga mata mo, kasi sabi nila malalaman mo na sincere ang tao kapag pinikit mo." I start to wonder if that scene will be probably on my biggest day on Dec. 19. IF we close our eyes, will I know how sincere or what are the intentions of that person?

Sorry for the spoiler, but be sure to catch it on cinemas before they're gone! =)

No comments: