Saturday, March 24, 2012

Window Shopping...



It really hurts when all I can do is window shopping because I saw this ZARA with Peter Pan Collar Top priced at 1990php and I don't really have the money to buy it because I got my second pair of TOMS in Corbel part of their Vegan collection priced at 2790php.
Anyway, March online shopping is the option when you're saving money for the opening of F21 The Block SM North Edsa.

Here 'ya go:
TRF Lomo Shirt at 750php from Fashionfashion Onlineshop

Zara Basic Striped Skirt at 650php from Fashionfashion Online Shop

Topshop Vintage Dress at 1850php from LilDarling



Toms Corbel Vegan Classics at 2790php from TOMS

The things I've coveting for:
ZARA Peter Pan Collar top at 1990php
Topshop American Flag Shorts! It's not anymore available in stores. :( So I'm looking for someone selling this... :( Maybe about 1K only? HAHA. Tho someone's offering me this at 1650php, gaaah, too pricey. :|

IF you're going to ask me on HOW TO SAVE MONEY, the wrong person is talking to you right now. HAHA


4 comments:

Loved Material said...

May I know who's the person selling this for 1650php? I've been searching for this for AGES D:

Loved Material said...

May I know the seller of these shorts? I NEED THEM :3

Loved Material said...

May I know the seller of the topshop shorts please? :3

Loved Material said...

May I know the seller of the topshop shorts please? I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THEM EVERYWHERE D: