Sunday, February 19, 2012

Online shopping made easy!


There was actually only ONE website/Multiply account/FB account where I like to get some of my branded clothes. Yes I'm a sucker for Zara, Topshop, H&M, F21, Tsumori Chisato, MNG, Cotton On, etc. Those are the brands invading my closet right now and I'm letting go some of my Bayo and Kamiseta Collection since the 3 brands I only buy my clothes are mostly from F21, Bayo, and Kamiseta thru my sister and I's online shop named after my blog. (That online shop was a secret before but now it has been revealed! I think it's time to tell others, well only a few since we really have this pretty layout so check it out!)
So what was that ONLY ONE website where I get my stuff? Fashionfashion Onlineshop on Facebook. They used to be active in Multiply but now they've moved to Facebook, haha. These were the nifty thrifty branded items I got from them. Copyright to Fashionfashion! :

Tsumori Chisato Sheer/Chiffon Printed Top
Condition: MINT (almost brand new)


TRF by Zara Liberty Organic Printed Top
Price: 750php


Divided by H&M Semi-Cropped Top
Price: 895php


Divided by H&M Sheer/Chiffon Silk Skorts
Price: 900php

I think clothing from Fashionfashion are more affordable or is it because I've been buying from them for 2 years or so? :O Their collection has high-end designer brands such as Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Diane Von Furstenberg, some Italian designers (which I can't remember because they're too many), and so much more! So you see, I've been spending almost P4K for branded clothing in just a span of 3 weeks in just ONE online shop. That's a record since if I'm gonna buy online, I actually just buy 2 clothing items AT MOST for 1 month.

Luckily (unfortunately), I've still got some more! My 2nd favorite online shop, Lil Darling0806 on Multiply. Her collection's comprised more of what a young woman/teen would love, more on the sexy kind of side but still subtle and classy. The brands she's got? Zara, Topshop, F21, MNG, etc. Here's my pile, copyright to Lil Darling:

Dorothy Perkins Corset
Price: 850php
*This item hasn't been delivered yet to me, I'll get it on Tuesday! Weeee!

Zara Denim Shorts
Price: 750php

Zara Floral Cinched Waist Top
Price: 1000php

Oh yeah, all of these still have their tags on. Except for the Tsumori Chisato one.

Total? Oh c'mon for the love of clothing and fashion, I wouldn't mind placing the amount here since it still has shipping fees amounting to a total of 150php for everything and since it came from 2 different shops. :P Yet, that total amount can actually be used to buy a Longchamp in large long handle, I could even buy the mall price... Oh sad, yeah I know 'cos now I'm broke. Those are the confessions of a shopaholic. Yes, I am a conceited shopaholic... I've been buying from these online shops since I learned how to use GCASH. HAHA

Nevertheless, buying these and wearing it on sunny days for summer will make me feel better! :) Hihi, 'til next gotta study drugs drugs and more drugs!

Before I put my last punctuation mark here, I PROMISE TO SAVE MONEY FROM MY ALLOWANCE FOR MY F21 SHOPPING! Maybe that's about 150-200php/day? Not bad right. HAHA. They're gonna open a branch near our home, SM North Edsa! Maybe it's gonna open this summer. I'm feeling it... ♥








No comments: