Sunday, November 27, 2011

Melissa Wanting II ♥


I've had my first pair just these year too and I can't help but fall in love with these good-smelling shoes made of plastic. My first pair was actually a Adana+Little Prince in black, too bad, during this bad typhoon in the start of my 1st semester this year, it got soaked in the flood and I was unable to let it air dry right away... :| :( And so it's pretty pretty Little Prince sole got removed and Mr. Quickie, shoe repair shop, didn't want to just stick/glue it on. Instead, the shop insisted on changing the whole sole. Oh business. :( Money over quality... :| BAD!

But anyway, since yesterday we had a biglaang shopping for Christmas and there were many stores having their items on sale. My sister and I decided to go to F21 Megamall to see the Buy 1 Take 1 deals. I wasn't able to buy one though... :( Instead, I just used the money mom gave me to buy these pretty pretty shoes, the Melissa Wanting II. It may look like a bit of a bridal shoes but for me it's a school shoes and the same time a casual pair of shoes.


It costs P2895. And I'm a size 8. HAHA

Check out their websites here (Facebook fanpage) and here (online shopping).

'Til next!


No comments: