Sunday, November 13, 2011

Longchamp Planetes Medium Short Handle in Noir. ♥


So far, I'm loving this bag and I will use it this upcoming weekend for my tita's housewarming in Bulacan. :) My 2nd Longchamp bag, my 1st one was actually a backpack type which I also got for P5.8K. from Brandgain, the same seller where I got this. I actually paid via the lay-a-way plan for 3 months, in Tagalog, it's actually, hulugan.

While this item was actually available at an auction on the said website, bidding would end after 3 days. At first, I was the only one who bid a starting amount of P5K. Unfortunately, onthe 2nd day, some time in the afternoon, another Multiply buyer bid her price. It was really really nakakainis! HAHA, I thought I almost had it all then someone made a bid by increments of P100 which made this bag reach P5.6K. Good thing, I asked the seller on what is the exact time of the deadline. If it was 12MN or 12NN of Nov. 6... Luckily, I was wise enough to make a bid at finally 11:59am of Nov.6 to make it to the 12NN of Nov. 6 deadline. :)

This bag arrived, 2-3 days ago. Here are some of the pictures. I had it authenticated already at ThePurseForum. Of course, guaranteed authentic/real/genuine/whatever you want to call it. :P
I actually stuffed this bag with my throw pillow to make if look full. HAHA

A correct code of a Made in France. Longchamp Medium Short Handle in Noir/Black.

The horseback rider.

Quality leather.


Yes, the serial number. :)

Supposedly, I should have asked my tita who went to Paris, France to get me a LC bag and I will surely pay for it since LC bags cost 3-4K for Le Pliage and almost 4.8K for Planetes when converted to pesos there. :) Yet, it was too late for she want back to Saudi already after that trip. :) Nevertheless, this is still a good buy, cheaper than mall price and has a MADE IN FRANCE tag. ;) WEE!

To all the ladies craving for a Longchamp bag who would like to purchase online, please please please make sure to ask for detailed picture of the bags from the seller before buying one. Even if they say that they offer MONEYBACK guarantee, it may take a while before they refund the money to you. It's better to see the bag in actual too and have it compared to the one's sold in Rustan's. Finally, if you are able to get the actual pictures, upload them on ThePurseForum and they will gladly authenticate it to you for FREE compared to other sellers with a charge of p250/bag. :) Have it authenticated TWICE, before buying the bag and when it has already been mailed and you have received it.





No comments: