Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Melissa Shoes. Plastic Dreams. ♥

My very first Melissa Shoes! I've been waiting for that perfect jelly/rubber/plastic black flats for months now. Luckily, I have finally decided which jelly pair to get. And this is the one:
Adanna + Little Prince at 3395php


Sadly, it's 1st of June already and The Green Light Sale in TriNoma ended yesterday. Supposedly, this pair had a 20% discount. A really regretful move I made, we should have went directly to TriNoma after my last day in Mercury Drug Katipunan than eating some good good doughnuts at Cello's. Then, that would be a 679php off the regular price. :( :( :( Oh well, at least I've still got a pair that I really wanted. I'm on a size 8 with Melissa, too bad they don't have half sizes. :(

School starts either on June 6 or 7 and this time, I am sure that I am well equipped with the right inspiration but not the right gears, still don't have new school supplies. :P HAHA Gotta look at Accessorize for notebooks and pens! :)

No comments: