Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm missing high school so badly!

Too bad, I'm too lazy to look for that CD containing 4th year HS pics. =)) And my laptop doesn't contain any HS picture since I got this after graduation. But having this heart-to-heart and soul-to-soul talk with my partner at Mercury Drug Katipunan, I am now flummoxed with what had happened with things in the past. I mean, I'm really fine and happy right now but being confused with how things came to be; I want to know the answers. :)

Hindi naman sa naghahabol ako. I tried talking to you but you left me with no answers/replies. I've got nothing... It's better off this way, being civil na lang and just act like nothing really happened or who cares less. Or maybe, there's really nothing that has happened to begin with. :P But I also try to question... Why did you do this to me? :| When a heart breaks, no it don't break even... And I wonder how you felt after "getting me back" and failing.

Too much craze for The Script! =))


No comments: