Monday, August 23, 2010

Limiting Reagents.

May mga bagay talagang hindi na sumasang-ayon sa mga pangyayari. Fate couldn't just understand how BADLY I want to get a high score. :| How BADLY I want to be good in that field and not to commit mistakes. :| Sa dinami-rami ba naman ng pagkakataon, sa quiz pa ako magkakamali. It's not a good Monday, I felt like waking on the wrong side of the bed trying to make my day straight, aiming for something higher than the passing score. I don't know if I'm becoming grade conscious, I don't even know if I was grade conscious in HS or in my early years of studying. But every time, I get a low score in this subject, it hurts so much knowing that I am most confident in that subject.

The subject? No other than Chemistry, my 3rd year HS subject which I really loved even if I had committed the worst, stupid, and careless mistake. :| Sometimes, I try to imagine that if there is a drug for carelessness, I'd buy it in wholesale and drink it everyday. :|

The same mistake I have committed I think back in 3rd year and it was identifying the limiting reagent. I guess being too confident in a certain subject makes you ignore your classmate's opinion on the said topic. I pushed myself too much that my answer was right since I also had classmates who had the same answer with me.

At the end of the day, I stand corrected.
Reactant A + Reactant B= Product A + Product B
1g 2g
For example, if convert 1g of Reactant A, hypothetically to Reactant B and I get a higher value of Reactand B when A is converted to B, then Reactant B is the LIMITING REAGENT if i get more than the value of Reactant B.
But if Reactant B is smaller than the given value of Reactant B, then Reactant A is the LIMITING REAGENT.

But it was painstakingly impossible for me to recheck my paper over and over again knowing that I have finished the quiz earlier and very quick though I checked my paper maybe twice of thrice. I WONDER WHY I COMMIT THE SAME MISTAKES OVER AND OVER AGAIN. :|
It worries me that my quizzes are not as high as before but are nearing the passing score. I should really get something very for prelims but I'm not pushing myself anymore. Instead, I should think over and over again and go back to the basics. The basic principle of being humble and reviewing even if I know the topic already.

I just can't get over this if I won't be putting it into words before I study for my hard Math quiz. :| UGH. Botany is also killing me, I envy those who are passing their quizzes. I wonder if they are worthy of those scores compared to me. I just have to put faith in God, something that I keep on forgetting. :| Maybe that's why I also do the same mistakes I've been dealing with before. :(

No comments: