Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Classic Vintage Theme.


I think I'm becoming excited for my debut though I still don't have any coherent plans such as the program, guests, photographer and videographer, food selection, food-tasting, gown design, hair and make-up and all that may contribute to the stress and delight of having a debut. HAHA!
Anyway, my classmates in college have been telling my that something classy, old, and vintage best speaks of myself. Well, I'm sort of conservative in terms of clothing, actions, looks, rules and all that speaks of being conservative but not primitive though. So I'm trying to make the whole preparation, WHOLE.
Here's my mood board-like list:
VINTAGE 1950s- The Classics
1) Invitations
Maybe a musical box with real music then some cards or scrolls for the message with a very classic and vintage design.
Also, maybe a box with a "key" so you could open it.
All invitation pictures borrowed from PrintDivas.com


2) Gown
I really fell in love with Taylor Swift's gown in Love Story. I'm thinking of retaining its creamy white color or have something near to the color of gold/brown/copper-like.
Some photos from Coexist. These are the colors I have in mind:





3) Souvenirs!
An old brass like copper Vintage locket/cameo with a clock inside for girls or just a plain locket.
A brass-like/copper mini bike for the boys.






At the end of the day, I must pass my Botany subject so that I will have a fun preparation during my semestral break which in on October for my debut on December. I must take of "leap of faith!" :)

No comments: