Sunday, July 25, 2010

Shopaholic by the Age of Twenty-Four

And it't not a good thing to become a shopaholic at the age of 16. I believe I started spending my own money for buying clothes, getting extra pampering needs for the body, purchasing make-up and tools for my stash, and the like when I was sixteen, fourth year HS. Although, I still ask extra money and beg to my mom that she buy me this, buy me that. If she won't buy me any, I'd directly go to my dad on the phone, asking him to convince my mom to buy me such. If not, wait until dad arrives for his vacation and ask them to splurge 15K on one day of shopping. Then at the end of the day, I only got 6 items or less because each was really expensive like pants worth 6K. Although, this may seem just a bit for those who are really born as rich kids. All they do is swipe it on their credit card which is an extension account of their parents.
At least, I get to save SOME of my money for those extra stuff that I really am tempted to buy or something that I really really like. :> And here's an example of how I spent my after-monthly exams day and no classes day, July 24, Saturday.

1) Case Logic Laptop Sleeves- 1319php
Reason for buying-School's full of pick-pocket-ers and holdapers and if they see you sporting a laptop bag, then doom, you're bound to get hurt not unless you give them your laptop. The sad thing is, my case logic laptop bag was still new and I should have just asked them to buy me a sleeve so that I can place my laptop inside my bag. :|

  • Form fitting neoprene material stretches to accommodate most laptops with a 14.1" display (see internal dimensions below)
  • Sueded internal lining and durable neoprene cushion and protect your computer
  • Zippered Power Pocket® stores your power adapter and other accessories
  • Dedicated pocket in accessory compartment stores your USB drive, keeping it safe and readily accessible
  • Slimline design protects laptop on its own or in your favorite bag
  • Asymmetrical zipper provides easy access to your laptop.
From Case Logic website.
2) Una Rosa Tiered Dress-2160php, SALE AT 1060php!
I might go to a debut next week and my budget's around 1000php. Too bad, I spent almost 1600php+ for buying an extra belt. :| The saleslady was just so good in convincing me to buy the belt. :| Although, I may seem to use the belt for casual days. :>


3) VNC Doll Shoes- 1030php
Sporting in heels in school is a bit crazy. I've been getting blisters with heels all day especially when we stay standing during a 3 hr laboratory work. :| Plus the fact that the campus is big, a lot of walking is needed. So I decided to get a black doll shoes for school and casual days. I'd still sport in heels on half days, days without laboratory work. :)
Calculator, anyone? NO need, for all I know is that I'm bankrupt. How will I still be able to save for my Longchamp?
And maybe by the age that I'm earning my high paying salary and acquire a credit card which I can estimate at 24, I'd be a shopaholic. :|

No comments: