Thursday, December 23, 2010

Princess Hours.

There's this number one Koreanovela I really adore and I am so fond of. Princess Hours with Prince Gian and Princess Janelle. A tagalog dubbed teleserye of two people who don't like each other at first but it turns out that making the girl who will never ever come to be his wife, will mean the greatest thing on earth for him to love. ♥

I super love this pillow. HAHA. And I've been dreaming of having one where I could place a picture of someone then caress it to my arms at night, hug it so tight, and kiss it when I like. HAHA


Disingenuous. I've been trying to use this word on this entry. Though it means that something is not sincere or just pretend. I wonder why "love" makes pretending when there's someone or the two of them who will break their heart/s. :(

1 comment:

Sam said...

i love princess hours too! :"> first year high school days! :( awww.