Monday, December 06, 2010

My Limited Ed Winter 2011 The Body Shop Loot.

I'm a proud member of the Love Your Body at The Body Shop and there's no sale that I never bought a single piece even though it costs at around 500php or less. Haha =)) I love their goal to help workers of different countries where they get their raw materials like Ecuador, Australia, and many more. They also have petitions for Sex Trafficking against women and children. The good thing is that for every purchase you make, it's not only business they make but they have generous hearts to reach out to those workers. Aside from that, they use only organic materials which gives love to Mother Earth and to us consumers as well since these are highly recommended and safe products for body, skin, face, and health. A pioneer for new items and trends when it comes to make up, scents, bath, and many more, they will always cater to your skin type, color, and preference!

Anyway, there's much to say about how I love The Body Shop. Here's my new loot:


Love Gloss 19 in Twinkling Pink-695php, 40%off for members.
Something I will also use for my first look on my debut. :)
Just for the festive season, this Twinkling Pink Love Gloss will help create alluring lips with brilliant color and shine!

The specially designed heart-shaped brush has a reservoir that stores the gloss during application for an even layer of shiny color.



Color Glide in 53 at 895, 20% off for Birthday Month of Love Your Body card holders.
Something I'll use for my second look on my debut.



The Sparkler 01 Boudoir Pink at 1495php, 40% off for Love Your Body member.
"This special-edition atomiser releases a fine shimmery powder to highlight the face, body and hair. Lightly scented with Japanese cherry blossom."




No comments: