Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Been Waiting...

For my mom to buy me a chowchow pup!
I wanted my mommy to buy me this chowchow pup, too bad my dad got his black labrador and I didn't get to name the new dog nor choose the type of dog I wanted. He's so cute and cuddly, his color is amazing, white and light chocolate brown. Looks so fluffy and cuddly like our Shih Tzu. Haha!

____________________________________________________________________
We all get tired from waiting and I have been waiting at Wendy's Dapitan, just across the gate of UST for the driver to arrive because the weather suddenly rained and the skies were dark. Everyone was sent home and I wanted to call my mommy for emergency because the Botanical Garden starts to have swamps of mud and water and my my leather shoes are almost soaked on the water while crossing the streets and walking around the campus.
____________________________________________________________________
And I believe that person gets tired too from waiting for nothing...
Sad...
You had to wait yet you were waiting for something that was absent...
And I experience the same situation, of waiting that I hoped you waited for me too. :(

No comments: