Friday, September 21, 2012

Something Always Brings Me Back to You

...it never takes too long. No matter what I say or do. I still feel you 'til the moment I'm gone. (Gravity, Sara Bareilles)
If you're reading this, you might have noticed that this blog (like I always say) is directed to a person/group of people/feelings and some online shopping ranting. But this time, I'm directing it to this person again. 

It's fancy when someone asks you "How are you?," amidst the busy and fast paced life I have right now, school had been taking so much of my time. (And so far, my grades are great! I just hope it will stay like this until the final period 'til I get The New iPad. Teehee) I do not know if it's because he was the one who asked me. Or maybe, anyway can ask me the same question but has no impact. 

It was me who initiated the conversation, I had to ask about this box I handed to him. Yes, I said handed and not gifted or gave, or whatever sounds the same to your ears. Well, we have a homework in Philippine Literature that we have to write our memoir in the form of a short story... My goodness, we were Pharmacy students after all, why do we even have to try writing our own memoir? It has to be filled with symbolism, allusions, prose allegory, and things like that. Supposedly, I only had one question to ask, "How's the box? Is it still with you? How does it look like now?" That one question, led us to some emotional and tough Q&A. He's still the same, he acts as if he's emotional then goofs around in the end and would not reply. 

The problem is, every time I make kwento  about it and him. I get lost. My blog is trapped. I guess there's no ending. For now...

So toodles, must finish this short story before Thursday.
 
 

No comments: