Thursday, December 29, 2011

Longchamp Addiction. ♥


For those who have been blogwalking here, maybe it's always shoes and bags that you see here. Yes, I'm a proud smart shopper, someone who is a shop-a-holic and an impulse buyer.

For now, I'm really craving for 3 types of bags this coming 2012:
1) Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir in Turquoise and Cyclamen
This is going to be part of their Longchamp 2012 collection. I saw this in their UK site priced at £345 or approximately PhP 23,370. It's made of leather that is actually colored and foldable. Similar to their globalized Le Pliage versions. :)

2) Satchel
May it be the Camridge, the Leather Satchel Co. or just some local-based satchel as long as it is in 11-inched size. :) Tho, I think I like the pastel color of a baby blue shade or tan, that would be perfect. ;) Online price around PhP 5, 600.


3) Cath Kidston Carry All
Who wouldn't like a sturdy and waterproof bag that goes in its vintage and floral vibe? CK is maybe the perfect one for you then. I ♥ the fact the my friend told me that it's zipper won't get water inside it 'cos that's how waterproof it is. She got hers from UK. Tho, I'm still thinking twice since it's hard to find an online buy that is guaranteed to be authentic. One seller said that she could present to me the receipt from UK but anyone can actually make their own "valid" receipts. Cheapest for this is at PhP 2, 000. :)


Yet, if I'm going to pay for at least Php 2,000 for a bag. I'd rather save it until I reach about PhP 5K again and by a Longchamp Le Pliage Large Long Handle in Navy or Black. I hope they would still release versions that are Made in France like the old stocks tho. A bag like that should only be made in France. :) We'll see, if I'm going to buy a bag or buy a new generation of iPod touch for 2012. But definitely not a new phone like BlackBerry or iPhone! HAHA.


No comments: