Sunday, October 03, 2010

Longchamp Le Pliage Sac A Dos is ♥.

Yay! I finally got my first designer bag yesterday! My very own Longchamp Le Pliage Sac A Dos or the Longchamp backpack! YAAAAY! I saved for this bag since August, maybe around 100php a day.[Click old post here.] Sometimes, around 50-100php when I'm on a tight budget. The money that my dad would give me goes directly to my savings, though it took me a while for this is not the only item I have been saving for. I'm also saving money for my clothes, haha. And for the perfect shoes on my pre debut shoot. Finally, I was able to deposit money for it and the pair of heels I've been eye-ing for is actually on sale! From 2500php, it's now 1, 500php in CMG. I will surely buy it this weekend for I was in a hurry to go home a while ago. :)
Still is flat 'cause it's empty. Haha

The embossed "Longchamp Le Pliage Sac a Dos"


Guaranteed authentic and brand new with tags!


The zipper and it's "goldness". ;))


The best thing about it is I can fold it and the fabric is actually waterproof! :>


No comments: