Monday, October 18, 2010

Debut Prep.





Woops, I think I kinda missed writing on my blog. Sembreak just hitted and all I ever wanted was to stay at home, drive anywhere, skip some days. Yet, I'm still preoccupied, but not with the things I don't like to do. Instead, I focus myself on debut prep.
Last night, I was unable to sleep that well, I slept past 12 mn thinking of the debut stuff. The need arises for an event coordinator, someone who will work hand in hand with me since

there aren't much creative people at home who can manage it. I've been thinking of the headcount, photoshoot, souvenirs, gown and dress, and videography stuff. It really is exciting but sometimes when I become emotional, I lose it all.
Sadly, I am not okay. The matters of the heart bother me, a lot. The worst is that this has happened twice. Some people tell you to trust them but they show it the first time, the next time around, they disappear like ghosts in the daybreak.

Anyway here are things to be excited about:
1) Pre-debut photoshoot
2) Final design of my gown and dress
3) Souvenirs
4) Invitations!
5) Visiting people to ask them a favor if they can be part of your 18 roses, candles, and treasures. :)

I just loved this video of Jason Castro "Let's Just Fall in Love Again." Somethin like this will be part of my outdoor theme pictorial, yay! I realized, Jason Castro is cute. Wish I was in TriNoma the last time he went here to catch him sing and have a picture with him. :">

For those who seem to have something "it's complicated" in their life, listen to this song, I bet you'll fall in love again. To rekindle the happy, whimsical, and cheesy moments. To keep the fire burning. To stay in love together. :)


No comments: