Saturday, September 11, 2010

Peter Pan and Wendy.

Jonas Brothers' hit song "Fly with Me":
Peter Pan and Wendy turned out so fine.
So you won't you fly with me?

I disagree, Peter Pan and Wendy did not become together in the end. Peter Pan stayed young forever in his immature, childish, light-hearted, and a fun world. While Wendy, she chose to leave Neverland and matured in reality in accordance to time.
Plus, I am not even sure if they have been in love with each other so they never ended up together. Maybe for the meantime, but it never lasted forever. Haha =))

You Changed My Life Movie.
Starring John Lloyd Cruz and Sarah Geronimo.
[I was unable to find their movie online. Anyway, here is their dialogue if I remember it exactly.]

Macoy (Rayver C.) : Darating pa ba si Sir Migs?
Laida (Sarah G.): Oo naman, nagpasundo ako sa kanya eh.
Macoy (Rayver C.): Eh bakit ba kasi hindi ka na lang umuwi mag-isa?
Laida: Eh yun na nga lang ang pagkakataon para magkita kami dahil palagi naman siyang busy sa trabaho.

Close to You Movie.
Starring Bea Alonzo and John Lloyd Cruz.
Here is a video from my original DVD! Haha

Palits (John Lloyd): Bru, ngayon lang ako aapela, parang di ko na kasi kaya eh.
Bru (Bea): Ang ano?
Palits: Masyado ng masakit sa dibdib ko 'yang mga pinaggagagawa mo. Sakit ka na sa ulo bru!



To Peter Pan,
Now I am starting to believe that you really are just fictional while I am real.
-Wendy.

PS. Sana naging kayo na lang ni Tinkerbell, eh di hindi pa naging kumplikado ang lahat. Hindi na rin sana umasa si Wendy ikaw (Peter Pan) ang sasama sa kanya para talikuran ang lahat sa mundong hindi naging problema ang oras. :/




No comments: