Monday, September 13, 2010

"Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine..." Part 2

Photos downloaded from the internet. I do not own any of these pictures. :)
If this is yours, let me know. :)




Haha, I just can't get enough of these two [insert adjective here] characters. I am so over the hearing the song play at the back of my mind.

PS. There's no reason to fail. I have all the amenities and comfort while I am studying but then I must not overuse these for it can also be the reason for my failure. :/




2 comments:

Ria said...

Elkaaa! Have you read Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. I think you'll like it kasi it's romantic and the language is sophisticated. :D

Elka said...

Hi Ramona! I haven't but some friends are actually telling me to read it. Recently, I got To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. And I'm trying to fit it in my sched by reading 1 chapter every night before I go to bed.
They released a 50th anniversary book and I saw it in Fully Booked and wanted to read it because it's considered as one of America's greatest literature. Also suggested by my friends. Haha
I'll get a copy of Pride and Prejudice after I finish reading this. :)
Thank you!